A Midsummer Night’s Dream was the main Shakespeare play we studies at College; know who I had to play? Puck. Only idiots play Puck. But I digress.
I may be a bit slow on the uptake, but Paul & Joe’s 2012 Summer Collection is too pretty not to share. Also I have a big occasion coming up in the Summer and I am definitely going to invest in some of these products.
1. Shimmering Pressed Powder (£22):
Mega pretty but I won’t buy this as I know I won’t be able to bring myself to use it. Next up…
2. Shimmering Body Lotion (LE) £24:
3. Face Color Blushers – 3 new shades in Nymph: Pink, Nubile: Peach and Faune: Deep Rose (£15 each):
4. Lip Glosses (£15 each) in Love Potion (Hot pink), Fairie Kisses (Yellow), Dream a Little Dream (Orange):
I like all of these glosses! I love the yellow but I’ve purchased a sheer Yellow gloss before (from Anna Sui) and it makes your mouth look so weird. So hot pink it is.
5. Nail Polish (£10.50) in Fairy Queen, Sprite and Pixie:
6. New Select Eyeshadow Colours, three that look mysteriously just like white – Under the Stars (Stardust effect), Love in Idleness (pale pink white) and Moon Beam (Golden white):
Gyspy (Purple), Plumage (Emerald Green), Casablanca (gold orange), Chestnut (Mauve):
Not pictured: L’Artiste (Silver Black) Mon Chapeau (Brown), and blotting papers in new packaging.
I have my eye on the hot pink lipgloss, the green nail polish and possibly the body lotion! It looks refreshes.
Images are from Beautybay.com and the range is available from the 1st May. Anything catch your eye?