Corrective concealer in four color-balancing shades designed to target specific complexion concerns. Exclusive micro-fil technology allows for targeted correction, visibly concealing imperfections while light-reflecting pearls impart a halo of light imparting a seamless, flawless facial canvas.
Corrective concealer shades include:
Pink (Shade 1) counteracts sallow, dull skin and effectively corrects yellow and olive pigmentation.
Orange (Shade 2) targets olive or darker skin tones to conceal under-eye circles, freckles, dark spots and hyper-pigmentation.
Yellow (Shade 3) balances pink skin tones, conceals red-marks, pinkish blemishes and under-eye circles. Also use to brighten dull skin.
Green (Shade 4) tones down redness in skin, conceals small blemishes and blotchiness induces by rosacea or skin irritation.
I own two – the green and 01, the pink. I have a feeling 02 Orange will work nicely under the eyes as will 03 Yellow but I have been using pink cos it just happens to be the one I managed to get cheap on the eBay.
The Armani concealers come with very thin brushes – they are good for getting into crevices and also for deciding where to place the creative colour.
I loveeeeeee it. Here’s the before:
Reasons I like it -
* It has medium coverage
* It has a light texture that sinks in – NO creasing
* The colour illuminates the whole eye area nicely rather than leaving a strip of racoon
* It blends in really easily
* It can be used all over the face
* There’s a light pearly texture to it, adding some soft shimmer to the skin
* It looks more natural than touche eclat, which is too light for medium skin like mine, and more than yellow concealers that look racoon like.
I think I may invest in the orange – I have a feeling this colour will also work nicely under the eyes.
LOVE this product!