I’ve decided to do little updates to my new skincare routine for when I am specifically testing out a brand. At the moment, I am using Karin Herzog – using these products.
Starting out with any new skincare if tough and I am finding it a rocky road at the moment its like that.
My skincare consulation says:
If you see additional breakouts initially they will be around the jaw. This will be due to your lymph system being over-loaded and not coping with carrying away the destroyed bacteria, killed by the Oxygen.
Aye, this is true.
So briefly, Week 1 of the Karin Herzog Skincare Routine:
- Spots, spots, spots. They are coming out around the jaw line and chin, and I’ve even got some at the sides of my face where I rarely get them. If the products are pushing out the bacteria though, this this is going to be a necessary evil.
- I’m not feeling like my skin is particularly radiant. There are some products I use, like Creme De La Mer, Decleor Face oils and the next morning my skin looks great. Not feeling that yet with the Karin Herzog.
- Dryness. As the day goes on my dry patches are coming through.
- The Vita Kombi is working a treat on the blackheads on my nose. They are less apparent already.
- My skin feels softer overall.
- I’m enjoying the exfoliating element of the cleansing routine, that seems to make a difference to my pores.
This one is going to be the long haul, I think, no instant fixes here. I just don’t want massive red zits on my face in my Christmas photos!
Will the spots on my chin finally disappear?
Will I stop squeezing too much Oxygen cream out of the tube?
Will I finally find where my lymph nodes are?