This competition is open internationally.
Please comment to win.
Winners Announced next week!
I love inventions. I love technology. Needless to say, I am a geek when it comes to embracing new shiny things…And don’t talk to me about JML. I love JML advertorials.
So today I want to know – You can invent something. It can be for personal reasons or for the greater good. What is it?
Me: My invention is for personal reasons but is also for the greater good.
I present to thee:
i) The One Click Everything Off-er
With one click of a button – a big, round orange panic button, everything in your home turns off. TV, lights, dishwasher. Its perfect for avoiding:
- Debt Collectors
- People recruiting for any religion
- Double Glazing Salesmen
- Betterware Catalogue Distributors (I have to leave the catalogue outside on a certain day, or else? But who told you to put it through my damn door?)….(actually I’m lying, I love those catalogues. Just invoice me for the damn thing.)
- Second Cousins
- Children asking for money
- Carol Singers that can’t sing
- Mistresses (Tiger, take note)
- Mother in Laws (No Comment)