Boots No. 7’s limited edition collection is inspired by the glamour and white washed beaches of 1970s St Tropez. I think it is so-so-so pretty and VERY inspired by Paul & Joe, no? Maybe that’s why I like it!
Here is the LE range available from 26th January to 22nd March 2011:
1. Spring Limited Edition Eye Palette £12.50
2. Limited Edition Gel Eyeliners in Blue, Black and Turquoise. (Oh my god. I WANT these. I must have Turquoise and Blue). £10.50
3. Lipsticks in Brigitte and Grace £10.50 (Also beautiful, I want both).
4. Nail Polish in Sugar & Spice £7.50 (I want Spice).
I really like the design, which is the sort of Monet inspired pastel paint splats* on white:
*I’m sure the design team used the word ‘splats’This is the eyeshadow case – is it cardboard? I hate cardboard packaging:
New launches is the Beautifully Matte Foundation at £13.50 – I love matte foundations as long as they don’t go crusty:
No. 7 Exquisite Curl Mascara £13 in Black or Brown/Black – we’ll see you know how fussy I am about mascara’s saying they hold curl when they don’t:
There is also:
– No. 7 Triple Protection Tinted Moisturiser SPF 15 at £12, containing hyaluronic acid, vitmins a & e and optical blurrers (always good). Launched 23rd Feb 2011.
What do you guys think? If there is one thing from this whole collection I must have it’s the Turquoise gel liner, Brigitte Lipstick and Spice Nail Polish. Oh that’s more than one thing. Wait – that’s why diets never work on me!