Believe it or not, I am a little obsessed with make up. When my make up obsessions take hold there is no stopping me. I go through fads.
I am that chick that has a breadmaker, a yogurt maker, a doughnut maker and an exercise bike.
I buy things in threes. I buy entire ranges if I like the formula. I buy things based on packaging. I buy things that have a certain word in the title.
But I want to know I am not the only one….do you too have bunny boiler characteristics….towards make up?
1. Mascara - this is always on the list, until I find the Wentworth Miller of Mascaras I won’t be stopping
2. Scott Barnes. I bought some of his stuff from Strawberry Net (its discontinued but the range is on sale there) and its gorgeous, pure glam, pure bling stuff! The lip slicks are fab as are the powders…I’ve been hammering Strawberrynet for the brand…. :o/
3. Armani. I am a little in love with my elf-ish SA on the counter, so I am planning a trip back for some lipstick and fluid sheers…for Christmas photos, you understand.
4. Primers. I have so many but I haven’t found the one – which is NON oily but improves lasting ability AND covers pores.
5. Red Lipstick. I found my dream read by the way. Will report shortly, but if there was ever a time to buy lots of red lipstick I’ll wear once with the excuse being ‘its festive’ its NOW.