Everytime, like a sucker, I buy the Smashbox special value kit – SUCKER. Because I only ever like 2/10 items.
Still I was excited to see the email from QVC as this time, the special value contains the Halo Powder which is a whopping £36 quid on its own – I am guessing the special value will be around that price.
Guessing from the US QVC site this is what I think will be in the 10pc kit:
* 0.75 oz halo powder–full size and smashbox best seller; exclusive to QVC until December ’08!
* 0.13 oz eye shadow duo in Avant/Garde (cream/deep golden beige)
* 0.09 oz NEW light cast detail highlighter–full size and exclusive to QVC until March ’09!
* 0.04 oz cream eyeliner in On Trend (black with gold shimmer)
* 0.07 oz blush in Famous (peachy-pink)
* 0.2 oz sheer lip enhancing gloss in Candid (pink with gold shimmer)–full size and one of smashbox’s best-selling shades
* 0.5 oz photo finish primer light–customer favorite
* Baby buki brush
* Cream eyeliner brush #9–full size
* Precision highlighter brush #31–full size
* Eye shadow duo/Cream eyeliner/Blush/Brushes made in China; Halo Powder/Photo finish primer/Light cast highlighter/Lip gloss made in USA
I think there is 4 shades for the Halo powder and I’ve heard it runs a little dark so I have no idea if I would go for medium or light.
Show is on Sunday 28th September at 12am, 1am, 4am, 7am, 8am, 11am, 1pm, 4pm, 7pm and 10pm . Special value normally sells out my the 1pm show, ESPECIALLY if you are light skinned so go for an earlier show!