It serves me right for losing my Japonesque Tweezers – they were serving me so well then POOF – they just disappeared. I’ve tried to find them but to no avail…
Then I read about these Slice tweezers. Quite simply the best, they said. So I paid far more then they are actually worth having them shipped over from the USA – I paid around £27 in total. Sigh.
Here they are:
I’ve never actively disliked a pair of tweezers before, but I do not get on with these ones. First, the blurb:
These tweezers were designed by famed architect Michael Graves and took 2 years of testing and development
Perfectly aligned, hand-filed combination pointed + slanted tips plus a wide, comfortable grip for expert precision, every time.
- Combination slanted + pointed tip.
- Professional grade stainless steel.
- Hand-filed, perfectly aligned tips.
- Ideal for professional brow shaping, general and precision tweezing.
- Easily grab coarse hair and short stubs.