Bellapierre Foundation Primer (SPF 15) caught my eye even though its a bit pricey and has a silicone like texture. I am not a fan of silicone textured primers (for example Smashbox Photo Finish) as they tend to give me spots.
It’s a completely clear primer, which has a glossy, pure silicone texture It blends away easily into the skin, as you would expect and creates a smooth, non sticky base.
Bellapierre’s range is supposed to be a very natural, preservative free range. I have previously reviewed the pigment stack which is great – this primer was either going to be a hit or miss.
1. The Primer sinks in nicely and evenly
2. It provide pore cover but no breakouts
3. It creates a nice base for foundation, made everything smoother
4. My foundation has been turning orange lately, so this has been helping me from not turning l’orange
5. It has SPF
1. It’s pretty expensive at £45.99
I really like this primer – its really easy to use and doesn’t feel like I am adding on tons of make up in the day. Its makes my foundation last longer, and it feels smoother. Shocked I am! You only need a tiny bit so I guess that would justify the cost too.
You can see Bellapierre here.