Move Over Vajazzle! Introducing the Peen-jazzle, intimate crystal designs for men!

Everyone has now heard of the Vajazzle; the body art crystals that you can wear on…intimate areas… (if not check out my giveaway here!).

#alttext#

Well guys don’t need to feel left out anymore as the Vajazzle service has now been launched for men, called ‘Peen-jazzle’.

They say:

One of the hottest intimate beauty accessories, Vajazzle, has now been made available to men who want to give their partners a sparkly treat!

Unlike the Vajazzle which is stuck to the pubic area on the ladies, the Peen-jazzle is unique, as the Swarovski crystals are applied with a cement based glue to the most intimate area of the male body.

These crystals are completely safe and will stay put for at least 7 days. It is even safe to wear during intimate moments although we will not be held responsible for lost crystals.

We got a shot of one of the first Peen-jazzles, click to see:

*Contains Nudity. Not suitable for sensitive dispositions*
#alttext#

Clive, 36, who had the above treatment says, “I came in for a scale and polish. What the hell have you done to me?”

The treatment is available from beauty salons all over the UK and the treatment costs £20 or free with a scale and polish.

What do you think? Would you send your loved one for a Peen-jazzle?

Comments

pmsl. Was thinking that the owner of said peen was in need of a bit more than a stuck on crystal, maybe a month long course of antibiotics?! The best April fool by a mile, or a couple of inches at least!

Peen-jazzle?! Those two words squashed together nearly made me vom a little ‘:D

Anyway, that doesn’t look like any peen I’ve seen – definitely looks like a Tesco Pork & Sage sausage to me!

3. Yasmin Butt says

Brilliant April Fools! They’d all fall off as soon as the little fella had his happy ending ; )

4. electronicfly says

LOL! I was wondering who was the poor fellow to have his not-normal-looking + blinged peepee shown all over the internet, until I read the comments and remembered what day it is!

ahahaha I was about to say that does not look like a healthy pee-pee
    and who the hell cares about “lost crystals”? what about “ripped condom”?

6. Jen says

omg by far the best april fools I’ve seen today!! LMAO!!
    that said, I did get a bit of a fright when I scrolled down…that pee-pee looks every so slightly diseased LOL

7. Yazmin says

Lmfao i told my boyfriend about this before i realised it was an april fools joke lol, he seemed very intrigued loll

8. Charlotte says

Sometimes I think you’re awesome but then I remember that you’re a total biatch. I love you biatch. Clive hates you though. x

OMG!!! I was catching up on my Google Reader, totally forgetting that April Fools was just yesterday.. I TOTALLY THOUGHT IT WAS TRUE!!!! AND I FREAKED OUT!!!! AND WENT, OMG THAT’S SO DISGUSTING!!! THAT’S A DISGUSTING PENIS!!!

10. Meh says

What the hell is wrong with the man’s penis? that is NOT normal. And I DON’T mean the crystals.
    Gross.