vMonday is the day for winning! Says me.
Today you can win one of FOUR Nail Care Sets from Kiss, worth £50 each.
The Kiss Nail Care Gift Set Includes:
2 sets of Press-On Nail Tabs (5.98)
Draw-on French Tip Pen (5.99)
2 kits of Petite EverLasting French Nail Kit (16.98)
2 kits of Square Shaped EverLasting Nail Kit (16.98)
2 Nail Files (2.99)
The Everlasting French Nails from Kiss are now manufactured with bonded white layers for the white tip (instead of air-brushing) which makes it impossible to chip.
Plus, the new nails are much thinner and almost transparent, making them look incredibly natural and easier to remove in pure acetone.
Everlasting French Nails also come in new Petite and Clear Square shapes.
*IMPORTANT NOTE: Removal of the Kiss fake nails requires 100% Acetone nail polish remover not a mix*
Wanna win?…Method 1.
If you follow me on Twitter then you will know that I am hopelessly addicted to post.
So name 5 things you are expecting in the post (or less!) and why did you buy them?
I have quite a few cool things due this week but I am expecting today:
1. New handbag and wallet – because my current one is white leather and quite dirty. My purse is feeling quite loose and my things fall out when I open it, so I need a new one.
2. Things from Himori – its a Korean kitsch shop, its bloody amazing. I ordered a cat business card holder, a diary (dateless) and a pen.
3. Musical Theory Book and a Manuscript Book – I am teaching my cousin how to play the piano so I keep buying her piano related gear.
4. LOVE ring – I think they are so cute (they spell out the word ‘love’), I ordered one from abroad which is being resized for me.
5. 48 Colour Palettes – Why on earth do I buy these? I already have tons of shadows but I can’t resist those stupid multi colour palettes from Hong Kong. I just wish they’d arrive in one piece more often
Follow me on Twitter and retweet (RT) the following message:
RT @cosmetic_candy: Follow and Retweet to Win one of four Kiss Nail Care kits. For info go to – http://tinyurl.com/248ahfs
*Competition is international*