If this eyeliner was a man, it would be Wentworth Miller, but straight.
If this eyeliner were a meal, it would be a thick slice of kobe beef, cooked to perfection with a dollop of rice on the side.
It this was a handbag, it would be a Chanel 2.55 Reissue in metallic grey.
If this eyeliner was…ok I’ll stop now.
Cle De Peau is so expensive it make me want to punch a hole in the wall. But it is so lush.
Cle De Peau Intensifying Cream Eyeliner caught my eye from the moment I saw it. Since then I have been dying for it but I can’t find it for less than $50 any where.
• This cream-type eyeliner exquisitely defines eyes as it glides on softly and smoothly.
• Waterproof ingredients and polymers create intense color without unevenness or smudging and maintains a long lasting perfect finish.
• Easily creates both fine and bold lines without smudging over time.
• Includes a retractable brush for effortless application.
• Exclusive Clé de Peau Beauté advanced moisturizing ingredient Hydro-Wrap Complex.
• Argan Tree Oil for smooth application and wear.
Firstly what I do know is that the tub is plastic – for $50?! Are they mad?!
Secondly, the texture is cream but to me, the Bobbi Brown Gel Liners (especially the dark ones like black) are so soft they are creamy anyway. And that is a lot cheaper than this eyeliner.
Thirdly, a black eyeliner looks like….a black eyeliner. A brown eyeliner looks like a brown eyeliner. Unless its infused with crushed flawless diamonds, I am thinking other brands will just work just as well.
But like a pair of shiny lycra tights, I know its wrong but I still want it. What should I do? Buy or not to buy?