Here we go again!
Every now and then I come up with a list of product that I just must buy and I get an itch. I buy it, it get used twice then discarded and forgotten.
The other day I was at the shops and visited my favourite beauty floor in Selfridges.
I ended up spending nearly two hours there because three girls from my favourite counters stopped me for chats (they’re like chums) and two of them told me I was mad, stop buying stuff, go away.
Now, if the girls from the make up counter are telling me I have too much stuff then most certainly should be more disciplined!
So here is my current lemming list. If you can kill any of them, please tell me in the comments! It worked a treat last time.
1. Laura Mercier Primer
2. Chantecaille Loose Powder
3. Chanel Loose Powder is Peche
4. Chanel Vitalumiere Compact Powder Foundation
5. Bourjois Matte Mousse Foundation
6. Shu Uemura Supreme Shine Lipstick in Lilac
7. Shu Uemura Blusher in a light Lilac
8. Shu Uemura Mousse Primer (new version)
9. Bobbi Brown Empty Carrying Palette (6)
10. Bobbi Brown Blushers in Tawny and Bahama Brown
11. Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow in Banana
12. L’egere B12 Face Cream
13. L’egere B12 Lip Cream
14. Laura Mercier Lip Treatment
15. MAC Mineralize SPF15 Foundation Compact
16. Beaute Weightless Lip Creme in Masochist and Nude (I think its called that!)
17. Beaute Lip/Cheek stain in Neon
18. Dior Nude Natural Glow Sculpting Powder
I think thats the main things….
For the record I have several primers in use and I have about 5 new, sealed foundations yet to use and try…what can I say, I love base products!