Got a hair question? Ask Lee Stafford on Cosmetic Candy!

Have a niggling hair question you’ve always wanted to ask?

lee-stafford-celeb-sissorhands.jpg (JPEG Image, 251x376 pixels)-1.jpg

Just want to know whats hot at the moment, or how to take care of your hair? How about how to recreate a specific hairstyle? How to deal with a hair problem? Now is the time to ask as Lee Stafford, hairdresser to the stars will answer the best questions.

However unusual your question is let me know in the comments or send me an email using the contact form, and the lovely Lee Stafford will answer them for you.

Avoid bad hair….

trevor-newbauer.jpg (JPEG Image, 300x375 pixels)-2.jpg

In the words of Pooh bear, think, think, think!

Comments

1. Mimi says

How do you get the hair to grow? Is that a stupid question? I have been trying to grow mine for a year and it always seems to be shoulder length!

Thank you!

2. Marie says

Ooh cool, I love Lee Stafford! I’d like to know how you get that really glassy (is that what they call it) shine on your hair, is it just products or what cos I can’t seem to get it unless I am at the hairdressers?

3. Shana says

Hi there

I want to know, whats a great way to get those natural, touseled waves it is always with a curling tong? Thanks

4. Millie says

I was wondering, how do you get that big volume hair, like the one that Cheryl Cole has all the time – is that her own hair?

Cheers!

5. Katie P says

Hiya!

Thanks for getting Lee Stafford hehe! I wanna know, I had my hair cut really short recently and it feels so butch now. How can I still make it look pretty and girly, I feel so unfeminine now (even though I am quite girly normally!)

6. Krasey says

I would like to know how do to with frizz – what products should I use, how should I be drying it. I have short, thick wavy hair! Thanks!!

7. Xian says

Hey

This is a cool idea I have some Lee Stafford Products at home too. I want to know, I see girls like Jessica Alba and they are dark skinned and look good with blonde hair but is it a good idea for normal girls? How do you get a blonde that doesn’t make you look washed out or trampy?

Thanks so much love the blog!

Xian

8. Kimmy says

Ok, I always have long hair so what should I go for for a change? But nothing too short please!

I have mid length hair and I’d love to know how I can get volume in my hair, like a puffy 60s look? Thanks

10. ANITA says

I have been trying for what seems like forever to grow my hair long, but whenever I go to the hairdressers, even though I stress to them that I am trying to grow my hair, they always end up cutting about an inch off. I am told that I must have my hair cut every 6 weeks to maintain the condition and that this will help it grow. Please can you advise me how I will ever get long hair if i constantly have to have whatever I have grown every 6 weeks cut off again? Thanks

11. Cammy says

Hi! :)
    I was just wondering if you can help me. I want to change my hairstyle but I don’t know what to do with it. I’m scared that if I pick a hairstyle on my own it won’t look nice on me. Please help me! :) Thank you