Earlier this week I had a killer busy day, one of those where you’re booked up with appointments from 8 in the morning til 9pm at night. I love it, although in my experience, by the end of the day I am a sweaty, greasy, fumbling hot mess. Indeed, following directions and getting around is not my forte.
But this time I wanted to be prepared for the inevitable getting sweaty and lost! Without carrying far too much stuff (I hate heavy bags) I made sure my handbag contained:
1) Tissues – to wipe everything and anything up
2) Tweezers and nail clippers – I have a thing about nails that are half coming off and stray hairs. They bug me for the WHOLE days so I have to remove them.
3) All in one foundation, powder, concealer – To top up the skin when it’s getting sweaty or looking blotchy!
4) Chewing gum – Fresh breath baby! No matter what you end up eating!
5) Deodorant/Perfume – Essential!
Other none beauty items:
6) Emergency Phone Charger – I can’t do anything without my phone
7) Notebook and Pen – For train journeys
8) Money, lots of money – For shopping, or in case of an emergency!
9) Printed map – Because you never know when googlemaps will stop working
Do you ever have these crazy busy days where you’re out and about in a different town? If so what do you carry?