Clinique have one of the worst counters out there for
a. Unhelpful staff
b. Er…unhelpful staff?
But they do have some excellent bonus time offers and a few gems, like their Blemish Gel.
The latest offer at Selfridges is worth a mention as it comes with a super snazzy little bag:
Your other Bonus Treats include:
· Rinse-Off Eye Makeup Solvent
· 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-off Formula
· Up- Lighting Liquid Illuminator in Natural
· High Impact Mascara in Black
· Full Potential Lips Plump and Shine in Sugar Plump
– A multi compact with mirror and brush containing Eyeshadow Duo in Beach Plum and Blushing Blush in Bashful Blush for on-the-go touch ups
Let’s see – I want to try the illuminator and I’m sure the gloss will be good. I want the bag…everything else I will give away.
Clinique goods are far cheaper than your average counter and they also don’t enforce the “one item must be skincare” rule.
I have my eye on a brush cleaner and a anti redness product, the total cost would be £24.50 – almost the same as one Nars eyeshadow duo so it is comparatively cheap. Just wish me luck and hope I will be able to find everything mysel and won’t need to ask for help!
The offer is on with 2 purchases from 18 September to 27 September.