- Natural Face Mask with mineral-rich Yellow clay
- Provides dry skin with nutrients and refreshing moisture
- Natural protection from toxins with soothing, healing effects
This is a runny pink mask – the texture was actually a little problematic to use, because it was runny and squirted out everywhere. You need to give this a good ‘shake’ if possible otherwise it has an odd clumpy texture.
I don’t mind the mask although it wasn’t as good as I thought it would be – I found it removed oiliness temporarily but didn’t really do much else like brighten the skin or remove make things look better. Overall it’s a decent enough though if you are looking for a basic mask.
This was my least favourite product of the lot because of the weird texture and because I made a mess a few times when trying to get the product out of the bottle.
Next up is the Cattier Shampoo for oily/greasy hair types which I currently have.
- Mild nourishing shampoo especially for oily hair
- With green clay to balance the scalp and prevent too much sebum production
- With wheat proteins for better manageability
- A 100% natural massage oil
- With high quality organic ingredients
- Rich oils from carrot, olive and rose hips provide the skin with natural nutrients and make it wonderfully soft
- The sensual scents of vanilla and honey enliven the senses
I love this massage oil – it has a beautiful thick oily texture which some of my more expensive oils have, and a gorgeous warm smell which is calming without being too floral. It’s actually one of the nicest massage oils I have tried – it really glides across the skin and it lovely and neutral enough to work with for a while without being overpowering.
See it here.
Overall it’s been interesting trying out Cattier Paris products – I will definitely try our more products in the future, as their range is so vast and the prices are reasonable to give everything a try.