It’s been quiet on the Candy front as I’ve been catching up on sleep. By catching up I mean 13 hours in bed, which I can conclude, makes me even more sleepy and ten times more groggy than my usual 4 hours!
I’ve realised that with this weeks resting, that its important to have a reason to get up in the morning. I moan about work and my projects that keep me insanely busy, but without all these things going on I’d just disintegrate into something like this:
Anyway – resolutions? What are your New Year’s resolutions? Mine are similar every year but 2010 is gonna be a winner, I can feel it in my bones!
My 10 goals for 2010 are:
1. To get more sleep each night
2. To go on a diet/exercise and get into a UK Size 10
3. To continue working on the blog and do a number of projects related to it, but to also take some of my attention of it so I can do other things
4. To launch a few other blogs I am working on
5. To pick up a big project I was working on but put to the side in 2009 to focus on the blog
6. To get a holiday in! Not been on holiday for 5 years!
7. To declutter my life in all aspects
8. To stop buying things I don’t need!
9. To change career direction in my day job
10. To win the lottery. As always.
It doesn’t sound like much but many of the projects are long term commitments – scary stuff. Got any resolutions? I’d love to hear them!