Inspired by Karen at Make Up & Beauty Blog. who was in turn inspired by a website called 43 Things I’m thankful for, where you can make lists of 43 things you want to achieve.I decided to put together my 43 Beauty Must Haves that I am grateful for!
1. Shu Uemura Kolinsky Brush 12s – the king of eyeshadow brushes and should be too at £100. The Kolinsky hair is from a Mink, a type of weasel, from the tail. Kolinsky is soft and springs back into shape easily.
2. Isopropyl Alchol. What a tragic thing to have at number 2! But it is excellent for cleaning brushes quickly, required for pressing pigments, cleaning tools, loosening glue etc. Availble at chemists.
3. The best foundation ever. Creamy, medium coverage, sets perfectly, RMK bases are amazing.
4. Shu Uemura Green Tea Cleansing Oil. The orginal. Still the best.
5. Keep your Paint Pots and Paints – the best creamy base for me is Benefit’s creaseless bases. Birthday Suit is the perfect brushed neutral chrome for the eyes though lighter gals might prefer Tattle Tale…
6. …but that doesn’t mean that I don’t love