As soon as I saw this Must Have Essential Collection for Eyes from Trish McEvoy I kinda went “ooohhhh”.
This kit is not quite a planner, but it has everything you need in it in a compact space. The mesh bag also fits into the petite planner perfectly.
A maxed out multifunction Trish essentials collection for efficiently creating the most beautiful eyes from every angle. Pocket perfect sizes enable you to brighten, contour, define, bring out, lift and frame your eyes, all while nurturing your own best lashes in the least amount of space.
The Kit includes:
1. Emergency Kit for eyes – 8 universally flattering shades for brows, eye contour, eye highlighting and eye defining
2. NEW – Dual Ended Eye Brush ( Brush 50 Angled Eye lining/Brush 40 medium lay down )
3. Travel size Eye Base Essentials in Bare
4. PREVIEW of NEW Instant Eye Lift
5. Travel size Lash Enhancer Night time Conditioning Treatment
6. Travel Size High Volume Mascara (tried this recently, really like it as it washes off in tubes but has more oomph than Blinc).
The products come in a mesh bag.
The Instant Eye Lift is used this way:Instant Eye Lift Video:
So is this kit a hit or a miss?
I think it’s a hit. The eyeshadow palette colours are wearable, good for every day and I already like the eye base (a GREAT alternative to Urban Decay Primer Potion – far less drying) and her brushes are amazing but quite expensive. This is a nice way to have 2 brushes in 1.
Hmmmm how perfect would it be for my holidays?!
The kit costs £66 and is limited edition, sold on the two Manchester counters only (Harvey Nichols and Selfridges Trafford Centre). Mail Order No. 0161 828 8854.