A reader gave me this idea – a candy inspired look for a Candy Blog!
This was very quick and easy to do.
L’oreal Studio Secrets Smoothing Resurfacing Primer
Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Foundation
L’oreal Studio Secrets Anti- Dull Corrector
On the eyes:
Shiseido Lash Primer
Daniel Sandler Jumbo Jet mascara
Blinc Liquid Eyeliner
Anastasia tinted Brow Gel
L’oreal Studio Secrets White Eye Pencil
Nars Eye Pencil in Kitty
C’offret D’or Pink Gel Liner
Paul & Joe Trio
** Any pink/blue shadow and liquid liner will do. I just wanted to play with more products **
1. Start with a bare eye. I used the Myface concealer as a primer:
2. Pick the lightest shade, the sheer shimmery pink
3. Apply under the brow….
….and across the eyelid.
4. Pick up the candy pink with a smaller brush…
….and apply in the crease…..
…grab that big brush again and just soften out the line of the pinks.
5. Take the darkish blue shade with an even smaller brush:
…and line outwards, extended the line out and up towards the end of the brow. Wet the brush for a more dramatic line.
6. Get the white pencil and line the waterline.
7. Just for a pop of colour I am using Nars Kitty Pencil, a bright blue under the lashes of the top lid.
8. Curl the eyelashes:
9. Use a lash primer:
10. Apply mascara:
….and on the bottom lashes……
11. Take your pink gel liner (or any highlighter colour):
…..and apply in the inner corners…..
12. Apply a black liquid eyeliner – I am using Blinc’s as it stays put.
13. Use a brow gel or pencil depending on how much brow you already have! Mine are already dark so I am using a tinted gel.
14. I am adding a bright pink creme blush – this is NYX Hot Pink Creme Blush – just 2 dots.
15. I also decided to add a highlighter (I used Rouge Bunny Rouge) across the top of the cheekbone.
16. Sticking with the candy theme, the lipstick was a mauve, pin up shade, Centerfold by Too Faced.
Excuse my spots – I did this at 4am before I went away, and was completely exhausted!
How would you do a Candy Inspired Look?