There’s a Superdrug about 5 minutes walk from where I live (yeah!) so it has become my go to pharmacy/beauty stop shop. Just as well that I was sent a Superdrug Beauty Card with £25 credit on it to spend.
I didn’t want to do a pointless shop – I wanted to get things I genuinely need and I managed to stock up quite well! Here is what I got:
1. Superdrug Fragrance Free Wipes – 79p each, two for £1.49 – good wipes, not too wet.
2. Superdrug Nappies (sice 4+ for my 3 month old! Yeah! He’s a fatty!). £3.99 each, 2 for £7.50 Very decent nappies.
3. Travel Empties (for decanting the kids huge body creams and sprays!) £1.59 each
4. Super drug Eye Wash (must have for us make up lovers! Cheaper than Optrex) £2.99
5. Colab Volumising Dry Shampoo in Tokyo (I usually hate dry shampoo but there are days when the kids are extra demanding and I just can’t wash my hair. Plus I wanted to try a volumising dry shampoo and this one smells really good) £4.49
6. NYC Eye Shadow Pencil in Taupe (on offer) £1.99
7. MUA Lip Pout in nude £3
8. It’s Easter at the time of writing so two Smarties chicks for £1
Shopping bag 5p!
The good thing about Superdrug is that you can get quite affordable cosmetics for just £1-£5.
Now – the Beautycard!
– Beautycards are free, just pick them up when you are next in Superdrug.
– You earn 100 points for every £1 you spend (10p)
– You can use it online or in store
– You get treats, for example at the moment beauty card holders get free shipping.
One huge benefit of the Superdrug card is that you can use the points TOWARDS purchases. Whereas with a Boots Advantage card, you need to be able to cover the whole amount of an item with points, you can use the Superdrug Beauty Card with more flexibility.
Get more info on the Beautycard here!