This new bravissimo got on my nerves.
Bravissimo are a company that make bras for big chi-chis. Back in the day, it was hard to get hold of bras if you had a fairly small back and big boobies so Bravissimo really took off. Nothing wrong with that…
As a gal with big boobs myself I haven’t bought anything from Bravissimo for a while because:
* There shops aren’t very appealing inside. They have lots of sizes but don’t keep them out you have to try and catch the attention of some daft girl on the counter and ask for a 34 KKKKK Bra please! in Pink!
* The fitting is also quite traumatic and I was fitted there (wrongly) – I know because I had deep red cut lines all over my skin – so they aren’t always right with fittings.
* The website is so-so and the customer service I got from the website has also been so-so. As in slow reponses, if responding at all.
* The quality of some of the stuff is quite bad. At Christmas I ordered a purple wool coat from them for about £120 which isn’t cheap. It was the worst quality coat EVER – yes ok, it fits better around the chest but the polyester lining and cheap wool mix was the worst thing I have felt in a long time…even if the cut was perfect I couldn’t have justified paying £120 for a nasty polyester coat.
* The rest of the clothes I have tried before, getting the SUPER curvy cut (for those with the biggest boob to waist ratio) and still, it won’t go over my chi-chis – so am I super abnormal?! Surely not when they have bra sizes like 30J!
*Prices are very high. I found out what size I was and now I buy from eBay. The same branded bras being sold for £35 plus go for around £10-£15 in eBay.
Anyway my main gripe was with this advert. The girls in it are supposed to be normal customers, which is fine but they are hardly normal. All young, all bouncy and pretty, all with firm tummies – notice how they are all 28, 30, 32 back sizes with large boobs.
What about the normal women who have 36, 38, 40 back sizes to go with there large boobs. They are hardly going to a cross section of their customer base. (Before you ask, I am not a fatty with a vendetta, I have a 32 back).
Besides I don’t believe in the sudden springness they have just because they have a bra that fits. BIG DEAL. If your breasts are lookings like lumpy mountains then you need to go and find a new bra, problem solved, get on with life – otherwise no one cares about how well your bra fits.
If you are going to show off your customers at least show some diversity!