As I mentioned earlier, I have a ton of products which I would like to forward to readers to do reviews for me. I will get these items up as we go along so keep your eye out.
If you filled in the readers request a while ago I will be able to go back to that to refer to.
Stuff to remember:
– Read about the product that I would like reviewed and make sure it fits your profile. If I have a hair dye for blondes, don’t apply if you have jet black hair!
– You don’t get paid for your review but you can of course, keep the product. If you have a blog I will link back to you as long as you don’t write a blog about how to cook kittens etc.
- You must forward your review to me once you are done with the product. Depending on what it is, I will set a time scale (ie. skincare will need a longer testing product, make up may need just 2 weeks).
– Not to sound like a school teacher, but please get your review back to me within this time frame we agree. Of course if you don’t submit anything then you won’t be chosen to do a review again and I’ll moan about it on Twitter.
– I will set out a questionnaire type thing to guide you with your review
- I will edit reviews, not to change OPINIONS expressed by you, only to clean up the text and make it fit better on the blog and omit whatever I think is unnecessary (ie. I am reviewing this as I watch Crimewatch in my pink stripy thong…) I will also remove anything I think is offensive or libelous.
– If you get an allergic reaction etc. obviously just stop using the product. I will not be responsible for accidents or so on caused by the product in question.
- Ideally I’d love a pic of your pretty face to go with the review. A before and after picture is also excellent.
Ok! So I need a tester for this Urban Decay Surreal Skin Foundation in HAZE which is for FAIR SKINS with a PINK TONE:
If you would like to test it, leave your name, skin tone, skin type and any other nice comments below and I will do a random draw or the suitable candidates in a few days.
There will be more things coming up so keep an eye out!