Ok, where are we now with Karin Herzog? Week 2/3 I believe. The last time I updated I have a few massive pus filled boils on my face and on my chin, as well as few little bumpy areas on my face.
So to update you briefly -
1. The massive pussy (hehe) spots have gone. No eruptions, however my skin still feels a bit bumpy around the chin area.
2. Overall, the skin is looking clearer, and there doesn’t feel like there are any further eruptions impending.
3. Its making a good difference to the blackheads on my nose.
4. On the downside I still feel like my skin is not hydrated enough. It still flaky in patches and I am putting Embryolisse face cream on the drier areas to prevent my foundation from clumping.
5. I am still not feeling the radiance – my skin still looks/feels quite tired.
I went for a facial at a local salon, Pure Beauty with a Karin Herzog trained therapist. It was blissful, y’all! I am really new to all these treatment/spa things – its the whole lying down half naked in a dark room and closing your eyes that stirs up similar emotions to being kidnapped – but this was wonderful.
So much so that I kept falling asleep and waking up myself up with snoring – about 5 times. Not just a minor snore, a deep, full bodied piggy grumble. Thank god I had my eyes closed.
Skin had no breakouts afterwards, my skin felt a little warm (it was freezing outside so thats ok) and yep – totally relaxing and I got some advice of how to get the most out of the K.H. for the next few weeks.
I’ll update you again in the New Year to see what further progress has been made with K.H. (although it looks like I have nearly used up the cleanser – either I am heavy handed or the cats have been eating it).
Ooh you if you are oop North I’d highly recommend Dawn at Pure Spa, it really was a very good treatment.