There are always certain wrinkles that bother us more than others. Megan, aged 8 tells me its the wrinkle on her wrist she doesn’t like. For me, its the good old facial wrinkles – whilst I have been spared from any trace of crows feet, I hate my nasolabial (smile) lines. Whilst I doubt I will every get anything like Botox, it seems like a good idea to lock down NOW, on that bitch of a wrinkle.
So you know I’m lazy too? Well I want something not to expensive thats quick and easy to use and that works!
Enter Timelapse Wand. It completely appealed to me because I like mini (apart from meal sizes) and I like handy.
What on earth is this?
The Timelapse Wand is a line and wrinkle removing agent that produces instant skin tightening.
One of the actives is a special molecule naturally derived from Spanish lavender oil that reduces muscle contraction. Inhibiting muscle contraction diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the facial area within minutes of application. It is not a drug. It is very safe and produces no side effects.
Long term benefits of using the Timelapse Wand:
* Fills in wrinkles by stimulating fibroblast mobility
* Promotes collagen organization
* Improving epidermis renewal
* Improves and preserves elasticity of the skin.
* Dramatically firms and tones skin.
* Minimizes the appearance of deep wrinkles
* Encourages cell rejuvenation
* Promotes repair of the dermal skin layer
Hey, its that freezing the wrinkle business again!
To use the wand, apply it directly to the wrinkle and wait 2 mins for it to sink in. It lasts for 24 hours (if you don’t wash it off) and can be applied over make up.
Also, only apply on the areas that need to be treated. The Timelapse Wand can be used anywhere fine lines or wrinkles are present such as forehead creases, crow’s feet in the eye area, laugh lines not all over your face as you won’t see the benefits.
What I think….
1. Really affordable at £12.99 inc. shipping
2. Super compact, the size of a lipbalm so I can rather religiously take it out and about
3. Targets areas of the face
5. Moisturizes the skin and seems to have a really softening effect
Works on TOP of make up too
1. It’s so small I thought I lost it twice
2. It is a bonafide anti-wrinkle-anti-ageing product? I can’t be completely sure. It has rehydrated and plumped my skin out nicely, although the lines are still there – but I don’t expect miracles from a humble little stick. However, I will keep using it, because its so easy to use and I always end up doing my make up on the move.
Verdict: It’s good, give it a go!
Allium Sativa ext., Palmitoyl Hydrolysed Wheat Protein, Capryllic Triglycerides, Sunflower Oil Unsaponifiables, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Lavendula Stoechas, Octodecyl PCA, Linoleic Acid, Glycine Soja, Arachidyl Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Panax Ginseng ext., Foeniculum Vulgaris ext., Vitamin C, Retinyl Palmitate, in a base of: Beeswax, Glycine Soja, Aloe Barbadensis, Cocoa Nocifera, Butyrospermum Parkii, Fruit, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract.