I love buying cleansers, I do, but its hard to find something thats effective but also gentle. I find a lot of cleansers really strip the skin and as a result, I get oily quicker as my skin over compensates.
As a quick cheapy purchase I got this Biore Marshmallow Whip Face Wash for about £7 – yep, I like Marshmallows!
I have been trying so many different products that I didn’t get round to using this till a week ago. And I have to say – I love it!
1. Its got a super bouncy foam texture! Its not pathetic foam that disappears in your hand, its actually quite firm
2. It creates a lovely lather on the skin, it doesn’t feel thinned out, its works as well as any creamy foam wash.
3. When I rinsed it away my skin felt dry and not dry at all
4. It cleansed well, as I could really work it in. If I had a lot of make up on, I would probably double cleanse.
5. Its affordable
1. You have to buy it online? Its not that easy to get hold of? Thats it, I think its fab!
Biore have a range in the UK but its aimed more at blemished/acne prone skin types – the range that they have in Asia is so much better!
I will be pumping pumping every time I wash my face!