The Nars counter is LETHAL when it’s new collection time, I tell ya! I went along for my make over with my favourite make up artist, Leena.
We used quite a few different things so I’ll try and remember everything.
Damn I need to stop eating bread and stilton. Anyway….
No Primer – Leena forgot primer! I have to rib her about this, but she told me it’s because I talk too much so it’s my fault.
Base – the NEW anti aging foundation with -
* Exclusive Polypeptide Firming Complex™ helps firm and lift skin
* Antioxidants help protect against free radical damage
* Firming peptides help to reduce the look of creases associated with aging
* Includes brown algae, organic gotu kola, boswellia and a patented Gatuline RP combined with Vitamin C
* Skin feels significantly firmer and visibly lifted after 8 weeks
* Available in 16 synthetic fragrance-free shades, with a pump dispenser
I got Stromboli – oh I loved this. If felt light but had medium coverage and it guaranteed to reduce lines – good!
My usual concealer (Praline I think) and Powder Foundation on top.
Cheeks were Nico on the top of the cheek and under the eyes, and of course SUPER ORGASM on the apple of the cheeks!!! We also used SOUTH BEACH multiple under the cheekbone from the ear downwards.
Eyes were – Macaribo Cream Solo as a base, then JOLIE POUPEE – the new purple shadow. Oh yes, it’s amazing – at last a true purple. Silent Night, the new gold was dotted in the inner corner. Night Flight, the dark blue from the Night series was used with a wet brush to line. The new eyeshadow, Black moon liner on the inner eye and mascara.
Lips – oh my GOD the lips. This was ROMAN HOLIDAY VELVET MATTE pencil as a base the RISKY BUSINESS, a strawberry sparkle gloss on top. Together it’s bloody amazing:
I don’t need to tell you that the haul from this visit was apocalyptic and I shall blog on this shortly. What’s nice about the NARS stuff is it’s infinately useable, unlike when I suddenly buy a Bobbi Brown Palette then never touch it again cos I got bored.
Do you like the look?