Look, don’t touch! Shu Uemura Tsumori Chisato Cat Palette

Another one of the things I picked up from the US (or should I say, my friend picked up for me) is this Shu Uemura Tsumori Chisata Cat Palette.

Hurrah! Waited so long for this – and am I going to use it? Hell no!

Shu Uemura tsumori chisato.jpg

But you can admire its gorgeousness with me. Altogether now, aaahhhhhhh:

Tsumori Chisato shu uemura.jpg

You get a blush, 3 shadows, a gel liner and some white thing – what is that? I don’t know. But all I know is this will be saved for special occasions only:

shu uemura chisato.jpg

Do you like the Chisato palette? Shall I use it? Is life too short? Or is this just for admiring?

Comments

1. Rachel says

Hi Row,

The packaging is so pretty! I’ll definitely use it if I were you :)

Read your little rant on the blog sale and I thought you might want a second chance with the concealer :)

Hope it helps. Merry Christmas!

Hi Rachel!

Clever girl! I actually did that just recently! I ordered the mini Amazing concealer in Light and Medium (since my tan is WAYYY too dark)!

2. Holly says

You daft mare, of course you should use it! I know it’s pretty but it’s makeup.. there’s no point having it if you’re not going to enjoy its contents :)

Hi Holly

I know I know but I always start using palettes then forget about them! I have a few beauties like this I should be using bu can’t be bothered to!

Oh my gahhh! So pretty! I’m actually eyeing the highlighter duo… the cat outline is so cute I’ll probably won’t swipe a brush across it to keep it forever, and ever.

I finally used mine for the 1st time ever today. That weird whity creay thing is actually stunning used on the eyes. I put it there then lightly dusted the bronzeygold over it and woah did my eyes sparkle!