I hate to be an enabler, especially when you should be spending your pennies of Paxo stuffing and red cabbage, but I had to share this fabulous offer with you!
I am totally in love with Becca at the moment (just got the Fallen Angel palettes in the post!). Well Becca Cosmetics is offering a discount on two of their palettes as a pre-xmas treat!
Use the code: XMAS28 to get these palettes for £28 each* (normal price £55) valid only up until Christmas. Free shipping for orders over £35.
I MUST have the Bombora. I have wanted this forever:
The Bombora Palette contains:
• Lip Gloss: Mai Tai (sheer peach nude)
• Lip & Cheek Crème: Bougainvillea (peach/pink)
• Highlighting Crème: Mazu (sheer gold)
• Compact Eyeliner (with shimmer): Raffia (turquoise)
• Compact Eyeliner (with shimmer): Sunburst (glistening yellow/gold)
• Dual Ended professional brush
Also on offer:
The Showgirl Palette contains:
* Lip & Cheek Crème – Hollyhock (berry)
* Nude Lip Gloss – Parisette (soft pink)
* Eye Colour Wash – Tulle (misty lilac)
* Eye Colour Wash – Charmeuse (mushroom beige)
* Compact Eyeliner – Emmanuelle (dark brown)
* Dual ended brush – eyeliner/eye shadow brush combination
* OK the NEWSLETTER said the palettes are £28 – this is NOT including VAT. See my total:
Bit naughty of you Becca, to not include the VAT! For that reason I only bought one palette.