I promised myself a week ago I was NOT buying any more make up this upcoming month and I did quite well until Payday where I bought a Chanel Aqualumiere Lip Gloss in Colibri (a shimmery white) to go with my lonely Freeze .
Then…it goes downhill due to something called Online Shipping and Mail Order.
I’ve made 4 hauls in the last few days. I won’t be buying anything else for the rest of the month! Honest!
Haul 1: Make Up For Ever
I got it into my head that this year, no matter what, I will get my fat ass onto a beach as its been 5 years since I’ve been on a proper holiday. So, like you do I decided I need waterproof make up.
1. Make Up For Ever Face & Body Foundation in 34 (for NC35-40 skin)
2. Make Up For Ever Full Coverage Concealer in Golden Beige
3. Make Up For Every Aqua Cream (in 8, 11 and 20 – Peach, Gold and Intense blue).
I figured the peach would work for cheek and lip, gold back be used as a highlighter and you got to have a blue for the summer!
(I bought this by mail order from Guru Make Up Emporium – really good customer service and advice.)
Haul 2: Korean Cosmetics and Skincare
I have a really bad habit of losing things, normally: Eyelash Curlers, Spot Cream, Tweezers, Limited Edition never to be replaces lip colours and Sun Creams. Dunno why.
So what started as an innocent browse on eBay for some sun cream ended up as quite a big haul of Korean make up goodness.
1. Skinfood Whitening Sun Cream in Quince Flavour 34 SPF
2. Etude House Collagen Eye Patches
3. Etude House Nose Pack
4. Etude House Chin Pack (not pictured)
5. Etude House Mouth Pack (not pictured)
6. Etude House Cream Eyeshadow in Golden Beige
7. Etude House Cream Eyeshadow in Lemon Drop
8. Etude House Trio Gel Liner in 01 (Purple, Pink, Silver Combo)
And, because I was still on a “waterproof mission” I bought:
9. Etude House Proof 10 (full waterproof range) Mascara
10. Etude House Proof 10 Liquid Liner in Black
11. Etude House Proof 10 Pencil Liner in Black
12. Etude House Proof 10 Fixing Mist
Bought from eBay seller: ZinoPark (he or she uses EMS so it gets to me in about 3 days).
Haul 3: AdamBeauty
I had my eye on a MAQuillage stick foundation for ages and had asked Adam to get the OC30 (which works SO well for NC35 skin) and he emailed to let me know it was in.
Then on the same day he also got the gorgeous new Visee Limited Edition Palettes in so I had to, didn’t I?
1. MAQUillage UV Foundation Stick in OC30 (this was bloody expensive, $43 which is about £29)
2. Visee LE Mascara
3. Visee LE Palette in Gray
4. Visee LE Palette in Blue
5. Biore UV Mousse for the Face SPF 50
6. Aube Couture Under Eye Highlighter Powder (this was also expensive but I have wanted it for so so long)
I love Adambeauty, I do. He still has some of the fairest prices on the web.
Haul 4: Canmake
Lovely reader Kuri offered to do a CP in Tokyo for me after we struck up a conversation (she won the OCC Lip Tar Giveaway). There is a online shop that sells Canmake but at a massive massive mark up which I can’t justify…
1. Canmake Volume Lip Base (sort of like a lip base)
2 to 5. Canmake Colour Stick in White (highlighter), Yellow (for redness), Beige (as a contour), Apricot (for under eyes)
6 & 7. Canmake Nudy Glow Lip Gloss in Honey Latte & Brownie Chocolate
8. Canmake Shading Powder in Danish Brown
9 to 11. Canmake Cream Cheek Blush in Nut Cream (brown), Cherry Pink (a blue based pink), Sweet Apricot (peach)
12 to 15. Canmake Jewelstar Eyes in Crystal Silver (01), Zircon Blue (02), Lime Green (03), Pearl Brown (06)
16 to 18. Canmake Shimmer Jelly Eyes in (02) Milk Tea (beige) (04) Frozen Melon (green), (05) Caramel Chocolate
I am on a no-buy now for….the rest of the month….I guess make up is my addiction, I don’t smoke or drink but I do work very hard and I love my make up!
Meanwhile whilst this stuff is heading my way, I also have some new Illamasqua and gorgeous Dior bits to show you next week!
Any of my hauls pique your interest?
Which haul would be your first choice?
What have you hauled recently?