The previous blog sale post was too long so I’ve decided to have a concise list of whats left.
If you do want to buy something, please comment with the whole line – the number, the product, the price.
If you’d like to see a photo, I can dig one out for you. You can also easily find a swatch online
I’ve also reduced some prices too
1. Please make sure you include your PAYPAL email address in the comment form so I can send you the invoice right away. I will be taking payments via Paypal only. You can buy with paypal without an account AS LONG AS YOU HAVE A DEBIT/CREDIT card
2. After invoicing items are held for 24 hours only before going to the next bidder.
3. Please do check swatches etc. etc. before ordering as there are no returns
4. Please do use the numbers if possible it makes it a lot easier for us to invoice you
5. Please do not bulk ‘reserve’ items and decide later….we wanna be quick! We wanna be speedy!
6. You can request some items, then request something later on though (as in, a few hours later) and shipping will be combined
7. Please include your delivery address in with your Paypal payment.
8. All items will be sent 1st class, proof of postage retained. If you specifically want recorded please state so in your comment. 80p in the UK extra and £2.50 extra international.
9. We will be striking off sold items as we go along (as quickly as we can!). Items count as sold once payment is received.
10.** All items on sale are things I have bought and paid for myself. Why the hell do I have so much make up, new, boxed, lightly used to sell? I am a make up addict. I have spent a lot of my own money on make up, I buy dupes a lot, I buy a lot of similar colours too. I still have plenty left in the collection, I promise!
These blog sales where I sell off stuff for a fraction of the price I paid for them is just a lesson learnt – I DON’T NEED MORE MAKE UP!
SHIPPING FOR THE UK: £2
£2 generally covers a few items in one envelope. I will combine all orders, heavier items may have a small surcharge. I will keep all receipts and proof of postage.
SHIPPING FOR EUROPE, USA, ASIA ETC: £3
4. Jelly Pong Pong Petal Pink Lip Orchid swatched – £3
7. Barry M Foundation Crème Shade 8 – £2.50
8. Nars Loose Powder in Eden 60% left – £7
10. Skin Food Sweet Potato Foundation Shade 2 (good for medium skin tones and dry skin) NEW – £5
17. Excell BNIB Sealed D13 (discontinued) – £3
18. Integrate RD751 Eyeshadow Swatched – £2.50
29. Laura Mercier Pink Suede Lip Palette Swatched – £7
Limited edition one with a unusued brush.
31. By Terry Lipstick Intensive Hydro Plump Lipstick in 24 Sweet Gooseberry (swatched once) a really pretty wearable deep pink/red £11
32. Maquillage Lip Pencil RD7 92 Brand New Sealed – A neutral red/brown tone pencil, MAQUillate pencils are lovely – £4
34. Shiseido Lipliner Pencil no.2 Sepia on Ice neutral brown BNIB – £5 (retails at about £12)
44. Revlon Matte Eyeshadow 007 Riviera Blue swatched lightly – £2.50
49. Lancome 02 Pop Cherub Eye Palette – £15
51. Nars Lip Laquer Set Chastity / Baby Doll boxed, no brush – Lip laquers are being discontinued ladies! £16
53. Illamasqua 4 Colour Lip Palette includes – (Maneater, Corrupt, Abandon, Ignite) BRAND NEW NEVER TOUCHED. £12
54. Cargo Eyeshadow Palette in Egypt BNIB retails at about £16 quid normally – £7
55. Visee Good Curl Mascara Purple PE100 this mascara is discount. its excellent for Asian lashes BNIB- £4
57. Elysambre Liquid Eyeliner in Brown – this is a natural make up brand free of parabens etc. Brown is a rich brown with gold shot through it good for sensitive eyes – £4 (rrp £12 and hard to find)
60. Trish McEvoy Glaze Lip Colour – A sheer bronze shade paid £15 for it- £5
69. Olay Daily Regenerating Serum BNIB – bought for my mum then the cow told me she didn’t do Olay anymore £9
85. Ciate Love Me Oil Used once £2.00
86. Ciate Underwear Base coat used once £2.00
87. OPI Osaka to me Orange used twice £3.00
88. Barry M Nail Paint 285 Brand New £2.00
89. OPI Out OF This World used twice £2.80
95. Privacy Bright Up Colour Yellow (for brightness esp under the eye) BN £4
96. Privacy Bright Up Colour Pink (to brighten the skin)BN £4
97. Nails Inc Spittle Fields Polish BN £3
103. Stila Multieffect Mascara in Black New, never touched it – £4
104. Becca Lipgloss in Frappe BNIB I paid £18 for it a pretty sheer orange – £8.50
108. Sleek Paint Pot Smitten Pink £1
115. Skin Food Rice White Mochi Stick Shade 2 good for medium skin tones and has a moisturizing core – £3.50
117. Lorac Mocktail Caffeini Martini £3
122. Molton Brown Soft Cream Eyeshadow in Galangal tested once a pink gold (good base) now discount £3.00 in box
132. By Terry Lip Pencil No.8 BNIB (a reddish brown, pigmented but neutral enough). New in box but no sharpener. Liner looks like its a bit low (look on the pic) but once you sharpen it for the first time it will look like a normal pencil) £9 (goes nice with the lipstick I got listed higher up!)
135. Maybelline Superstay Gloss 660 Sparkling Cherry £2.50
136. Maybelline Superstay Gloss 550 Radient Ruby £2.50
137. Maybelline Superstay Gloss 630 Nude Glaze £2.50
139. Maybelline Superstay Gloss 680 Chestnut Glow £2.50
140. Sleek Make up Wonderlast Gloss Berry Blush £2.50
141. Maybelline Superstay Color 762 Wild berry £2.50
144. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil Chakra £2.00
146. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil Hampton £2.00
148. Avon The Roses Spectra Lip Tested once £4 (paid £10 for it)
151. Skin Food Choc Melt Tube BNIB smells of chocolate, a gorgeous sheer coral red £4
158. Shiseido Pencil 02 Red – £3
159. Shiseido Pencil 03 Gold – £3
166. Cargo 1 Base Shade 3 – suits a medium/tan complexion (foundation and concealer in one, used a few times 95% left) – £5
167. Cargo Smokey Eye Duo in Budapest in black, sparkly cream base and shadow! used once. £4 (retails for about £15)
168. Smokey Eye Brush Made to do a smokey eyes! £3.50
169. Indelible Gel Eyeliner Penny BNIB a dark bronze – £2.50
177. Nirvana Naturals Rosemary & Jasmine Shine Spray For Dark Hair – £2.50
178. Eco Tan Classic Colourless Spray Self Tan 500ml – paid £20 for this boy do I struggle with fake tans tho £9 (heavy item, £3 for shipping but will be combined if you buy other things.)
179. Mocha Chocatini Set – tanning cocktail set, with a pear berry one too and a apply tini lip balm – for sunbedders I think, makes your tan deeper and richer – I bought it thinking it was just normal fake tan, d’oh – £7
184. Bourjois Suivez Mon Regard Sable Nacre used Once – £1.50
186. Covercom SPF 50 Foundation in shade 02 (made by SANA) one shade light for me (I am NC30-35) £5
187. Lipstick Queen Mini Lip Gloss Shine in Opal Saint, pretty coral pink, Tested Once – £3
190. YSL Limited Edition Love Face Powder, no box but brand new, untouched use as blush or face powder £13.00
196. Cargo Mini Pigment in Brown-blue £2
199. Shu Uemura Lip Gloss in Mandarin used 50% left £2
200. Baby Pink Lipgloss, a shimmer sheer pink new £2
201. Baby Pink on goes on clear and turns pink new £2