Why, oh why I ask myself – make no mistake, blog sales are stressful!
But it went pretty well last time so – I am subjecting myself to another blog sale to make some space and hopefully, I won’t have to do another for quite a while!
The blog sale will be on Thursday December the 3nd at 7.30pm GMT. That’s in 3 days!
Read on for the details and a few notes from what I noticed last time:
- Not everyone pays up for things so if you want something but it looks like its gone, its worth bidding on it anyway because it may be that you have still got it.
- I left it a while before invoicing – I won’t be doing that this time, I will be here watching as it happens so please, please, please, make sure you put your Paypal email address in the contact form. You do NOT have to put it in the comment box, just make sure you put it in the contact form like this:
- We will be striking things off as quickly as possible but if in doubt, you can just ask for a product, as I said earlier, sometimes people don’t pay
- Please use the numbers where possible! Makes things a bit quicker
- I will be doing my best to use round figures (£1, £2, £4 etc.) and will put them into price groups to make things easier
- Shipping TBC but it will approx £2 for UK and £3 for US, combined shipping on multiple purchases and recorded will cost more. A few items are super heavy so I will let you know about that.
- I will do a product list for some of the items as a preview before everything goes live. This will give you a chance to go and check things like shades on the official websites, and will give the International girls a chance to peruse.
- I am hoping to offer some bargains I just want to clear up some space now. Please note that some of the items in this sale are unsold items from the last blog sale too – I basically chucked them all into a box for this.
- All items on sale will be products I have bought myself. I am a hoarder, so I have far too much. I may do another blog sale type thing next year with with free samples I have received will all profits going to charity.
Any questions? let me know in the comments!